Hint for Finn's Big Adventure

For this one the walkthrough doesn’t help, so I wonder if I got the game in an unwinnable state or if I’m missing something. I can’t get into the Dungeon Keeper’s room even though I think I have everything from my room. Using WWDD in my room seems to indicate I have everything. What am I missing?

3 Likes

When you say you can’t get in, what error message does it give you?

And is the room deep in the catacombs (accessed by a room with coffins) or the room just at the bottom of the stairs of the castle? Because that second one is not important.

1 Like

It says “You’re not going in there again if the room is haunted!” It’s the one at the bottom of the stairs. So it’s not important?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s a callback to an earlier game. I was able to complete the game with full points despite never entering there.

(edit: I would say, though, that you shouldn’t move on too far if you don’t have the following: a telescope, a tinderbox, both sides of the chess set and the warbelt. Missing any of those will lock you out of winning later on)

2 Likes

I was a tester and can say that the haunted room is not important

2 Likes

There isn’t a chess set in “Finn’s Big Adventure”! You might be thinking of “Xanix - Xixon Resurgence”? There’ss a chess set in that game.

3 Likes

Sorry, I meant the two sets of toy soldiers on the table. I had just assumed they were like a chess set!

2 Likes

So I’m stuck at the very beginning of the game. I stood on the stool and saw the items on the mantel, but it says I can’t get them from down here (nor will it let me climb onto the mantel). Is there something taller I can stand on?!

EDIT:
Nevermind, I moved the stool.

1 Like

Nevermind the nevermind. I can’t leave the starting room because there’s something I need to do first (what could that possible be?), but also I already can’t carry all the things I have found because my hands are full.

2 Likes

I don’t recall what to do about hands full (you can come back to this location for a while so may want to do that) but you should have a note with a spell on it that helps in the room to the east.

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured out the spell. Maybe I missed something else in that room. I will keep poking.

EDIT:
I needed to copy the text from the notepad onto the paper.

1 Like

Did you find the thing to help you with carrying things?

2 Likes

Yes, I had to step away from the game for a little while, but I’ve just come back to it and found the rucksack.

2 Likes

I am in the dungeons. I think I did everything as explained in the instructions, but now I don’t know where to go?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I got it. I had to push the brick again for some reason.

2 Likes