Help with Caribbean Nightmare Saves

Just finished my two hours of CN, trying to save gamestate and transcript.

The game suggests that transcripts should be saved to my /Downloads directory (running libreWolf on Linux), but it does not appear there.

Similarly, unclear how I can extricate my savegame (for future continuation) from my Browser.

Anyone know how this could work?

If you type transcript as a command or click “transcript” in the sidebar it should offer to save a transcript of your past gameplay as a download: is it not doing that?

It looks like the ability to export and import saves is incomplete? There’s some stuff in the Debug menu (if you enable it in Settings) but it doesn’t seem to work (yet?). I imagine Stefan will chime in on that: he’s been pretty active.

1 Like

D’oh. I am a moron. It DOES, I was just confused by ABOUT text that suggested it would appear in the Downloads directory. In fact it showed up EXACTLY WHERE I TOLD IT TO.

Your score has gone up by 10 points! Your current score is 10/20

Just need that savegame, now…