Help with a check action rule?

So i’ve got this rule:

A check putting it in rule: if the noun is the vinegar and the second noun is the baking soda: say "You add a little of the powder to the vinegar, and it fizzes."; now the vinegary switch is switched on; stop the action. if the noun is the baking soda and the second noun is the vinegar: say "You add a little of the powder to the vinegar, and it fizzes."; now the vinegary switch is switched on; stop the action. if the noun is the soap and the second noun is the vinegar: say "You add a little of the powder to the vinegar, but it doesn't fizz."; now the vinegary switch is switched on; stop the action. if the noun is the vinegar and the second noun is the soap: say "You add a little of the powder to the vinegar, and it fizzes."; now the vinegary switch is switched on; stop the action. otherwise: say "That seems futile."; stop the action.
Inform keeps giving me this error message:

Does anyone know what’s going wrong? Thanks!

I’ve never really used that syntax, see if this works:

Check putting something into something: if the noun is the vinegar and the second noun is the baking soda:

The problem is this part herestop the action. if the noun is the baking soda and the second noun is the vinegar:The compiler thought the period at the end of “stop the action” ended the whole rule. Use a semi colon.

Oh, of course. Ignore my previous comment.