I’m most of the way through Founder’s Mercy, but I think I’m stuck on a late puzzle that doesn’t seem like it should be as difficult as it is.
I need to listen to the communications unit after it’s been connected to an audio unit and the antenna.
So far, I have:
- Solved all three of the major problems initially mentioned on the screen in the pod control room; and
- Calibrated the antenna in the antenna room; and
- Collected the audio unit and the communications unit, and connected the two of them, and connected the communications unit to the antenna in the antenna room; and
- Inserted a working power module into the audio unit; and
- Felt the audio unit trying to make noise, though I can’t hear it in the vacuum.
I’m guessing I need to either manage to find a way to pull the audio unit into a place with an atmosphere, or pressurize the antenna room. However, I can’t find a way to do either one: there doesn’t seem to be a place to insert the pod control room’s pressurization module, and I can’t leave the room holding the audio unit without disconnecting it from the antenna’s cable.
HELP is not helping effectively here: it just says You need to connect the communications unit to a working audio input/output. As far as I can tell, though, I’ve done that.
Any help is appreciated!