Halfling Dale - Live your cosy halfling life

Hi all, I’m part of a two-person team of app devs. We’ve recently released our text-based IF ‘Halfling Dale’, and I think some of you will find it to be your cup of tea.

The Story
You’re a halfling of respectable means, living a peaceful, happy life in the Dale. That is, until tragedy strikes! Your brother has burgled a precious heirloom, and run off with a dwarf, leaving your family name in tatters.

This is only the beginning of your year in the Dale. Will you try to regain your respectability? Become an infamous mischief maker? Or decide you don’t care one jot for other folk’s opinions?

There’s only one thing you must do; live your halfling life to the fullest! Enter the pie baking contest at the Harvest Festival, attend the fireworks display on Bonfire Hill, warm your hands by the fire in your hole in winter, and dance the night away at the Spring Fair.

The Content

• 180,000 words of branching story
  • 10 unique routes that include themes of family, community, aspiration, friendship, love, and secret adventure
  • 28 endings
  • 5 romanceable characters (plus a secret one)

Halfling Dale is available to download on the App Store and Google Play. The first chapter is free, so you can try it out for yourself. All honest views and feedback are appreciated, so please make yourself heard in the comment section (or my inbox).

If you own a blog or would like to review Halfling Dale, please get in touch so I can help make it happen.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

4 Likes