Hadean Lands is awaiting App Store approval

Congrats! Can’t wait to have enough time to submerge myself into it :slight_smile:

I’ll also point out that performance has been A-OK so far on my gen 1 iPad, for anyone else who has one and was wondering about buying desktop vs. mobile. (It is SO NICE to have something new come out that works with it.)

Okay, so I didn’t realise that the game is in Glulx. But what, exactly, is preventing you releasing it as a standalone app on Android?

There is no supported Android Glulx interpreter, and I don’t know anything about Android development or the release process on the Google Play store.

Ah, I see. Not to worry, I’ve found a link that can help you: http://www.intfiction.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

Does anyone else find that, on the iPod, the font is just a tad too small to read comfortably and that if the maximum font size limit were increased playing would be a lesser visual strain?

EDIT - If someone does, I’ve realised that using the font Euphemia makes it better as it’s the biggest of the available fonts. FWIW.