[Gruescript] Landscape mode

Is there way to easily switch to landscape mode in the existing .css in Gruescript?
There are some things commented out, and for testing purposes I would like to have landscape mode, because it’s easier to read.
Just asking if someone had done this before, at this moment I don’t want to fiddle much with UI polishing, I’ll do that later.
Best regards,
–mikawa

Hi,
I have a landscape mode integrated in my game in Gruescript (will be released with the German IFGP). I think I used the part that was commented out in index.html and then customized it a bit with css.
In the Detectiveland game, Robin Johnson uses this landscape mode, along with a javascript block that moves the game menu (if I remember correctly). Maybe you can look at this code (but I can also send you my code, but unfortunately it is commented in German).

Hi,
I’m looking forward for this year’s IFGP and maybe I have also a game to submit.
So I guess I’ll play a bit around with Detectiveland’s css when it’s time to make the last polishing …
Thanks for your response.
–mikawa

1 Like

That’s great news. I played your game “Ares” and really loved it and also spent a lot of time with your “Durch den Spiegel” demo for G-TADS. Really looking forward for the IFGP.

1 Like