Ghost theme not working

Is the ‘Ghost’ theme not available anymore? I’ve been using it for years and was a bit taken aback to find it gone this morning!

2 Likes

Oh, you’re right!! I’m in dark mode now…! Where’d the ghost theme go…?

1 Like

I updated Ghost and it threw an error, I ripped and reinstalled it and it did the same thing. I’m gonna see if I can troubleshoot that theme, sorry bout that.

Ghost is re-enabled but it might look weird. I’m checking to see what the problem is on Discourse Meta.

2 Likes

Yeah selecting Ghost does nothing on my end lol. I appreciate your efforts, tho!

Might want to try refreshing the browser, I’m able to select ghost and it goes dark, but it may just be recoloring the current theme - showing me “Essential” with different colors.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into this! I’ll give that a go.

Refreshed; still no change

Same here.

Reported to Meta:

3 Likes

Wooooo. There’s a ghost in the system and it doesn’t like its theme being used. :ghost:

6 Likes

Ghost is working again, but the default body text is italic. It looks kind of cool but I’m asking if that’s a bug or a feature.

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a bug as it wasn’t italic before, but it’s really nice to have the theme itself looking correct again!

3 Likes

I just realised the italic’s gone away and it’s totally back to normal now. Not sure when it happened but thanks again!

3 Likes

I saw that and was happy! I had reported it to the theme creator and I think they fixed it in a general update.

3 Likes