Friendly message to all SpringThingers

I hope your game receives more loving words in the Spring Thing than it got on its way out the door.

Let’s hope it gets there on time and in one piece. I can just picture it limping through the dark and rainy night, wondering wether it should press on to the brightly lit Festival halls where the other games are gathering, or lie down despondently under the next bridge and hope some merciful passer-by might nurse it back to health and list it on IFDB in an unconspicuous little corner at a less busy time of the year…

I for one intend to play it, treat it kindly and offer it some broth.

6 Likes

It prefers absinthe, but being one of my games, of course it will be too polite to tell you so:)

6 Likes

I submitted my game and I’m not fixing any of the hundreds of typos that are probably lurking in there, at least not today.

No, today I’m staring at my server usage stats and wondering if I need to pay for a better database plan. Heroku’s plan is only free up until 10,000 rows, and testing has already used up 2005 of them, so…yeah I probably need to upgrade my plan.

10 Likes

Submitted! With a luxurious hour to spare. That feels like a weight off my chest, but heaven knows what I’ll do with all the spare time I’ll now have on my hands. Brush the dog, probably.

Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Meanwhile…

typing-fast

6 Likes

Brave Springers, join the group if it widders your shins and you’d like a fancy username title option!

https://intfiction.org/g/springthing-2022

7 Likes

Sent at Midnight sharp. It is done. I’m going to bed. Here’s hoping it doesn’t suck.

9 Likes

I am also relieved the deadline is here. No matter how early I start, it always comes down to the wire. If I had another month, I would have used it, and it still would have come down to the wire. Be gone with you game!

10 Likes