FantasyDown is a discord bot that allows content creators to data up games in google sheets and live-reload. Currently it is singleplayer and free2play only. It was inspired by storynexus and similar platforms.
Right now, it is closed source, and I’m the only one capable of running the bot- but I’m also willing to host substantial games for free.
An in depth guide with examples can be found here.
While the bot should be fully functional as is, I will continue to add features depending on what I and anyone else who’s interested needs.
Users need a discord account to play, but no special sign in or linking is required.
I would appreciate content creators and feedback- I know it’s a bit rough at the moment, but I’m hoping to patch it up some over the next week or so.
- User information stored with their discord account, no need to manage signups.
- Collaborate with other creators on a single google sheet and live reload the game when ready.
- Energy system to regulate content, providing a more balanced social experience.
- Node based story system with qualities.
- Full postgresql commands if needed. (You shouldn’t have to use them much, but they can be used to empower your game).
- A developer willing to create features according to your (reasonable) needs