Endings for Academic Pursuits (As Opposed to Regular Pursuits)

I’m wondering how many endings Academic Pursuits (As Opposed to Regular Pursuits) has. I’ve found two endings: The one where you decide to destroy the Professor’s academic career over time and the one where you decide to hunt the Professor.

Are these the only ones? Has anyone found others?

Little late, but: Those were the only ones I found, assuming the second is the one where you jump out the window. I got the second by accident when I put everything into the trash to see what happened. Perhaps they correspond to the messages you get when you’re unpacking (“the office has a fresh academic feel” or “the office feels gloomy”)

That’s mostly what I thought, too, including those messages.

However, there are some items that you unpack that seem to have sentimental value. I was wondering if there’s a way to decorate the office mostly with those, and then you’d get an ending that corresponded to forgiveness and reconciliation. But I couldn’t find a way to make that happen.

Huh, yeah, that would’ve been really cool. Maybe in the academic ending they bond again over the difficulties of academia and resolve their differences that way.