[EDIT] "The Trials of Rosalinda" - testers found

I’m looking for people willing to test an early version of the game. It’s an introductory „chapter” of the story and pretty much self-contained. Playing through it should take about 30 minutes. I’d like to have some feedback on this project now so that if there are any conceptual issues (with interface, object manipulation etc.) I can fix them at an early stage.

As this is a direct sequel, I’m also interested in knowing how the story works both for people who played The Bones of Rosalinda and those who didn’t (I don’t want to make playing it a requirement).

The game is made with Twine and based around locations, puzzles and dialogue trees.

PM me if you’re interested.

Thanks!

[EDIT: I have found enough testers for this “demo” version. Thanks to all who replied!]

13 Likes

The complete game is now ready for a round of testing.

Let me know if you can help. The estimated play time is about 2 hours. There are no hints available right now, but I’ll do my best to provide them to testers as needed.

I want to enter the game in this year’s Spring Thing. I’m also willing to swap testing with other authors entering.

Thanks!

3 Likes

ME ME ME ME ME. Yes yes.

2 Likes

ME+ Yes+
I did not play The Bones of Rosalinda.

1 Like

I have found enough testers. Thanks to all who replied!