Ectocomp feedback exchange, anyone?

It’d work like this:

One reply per participant. You post your game name, followed by a list of the games you’ve played and reviewed (or, if not reviews, at least some thoughts, comments, or feedback). You edit the same post to add others once you’re finished with them, at the end of your list. No actual feedback or reviews in the posts. At least not for the purposes of this thread.

Feedback is exchanged after both participants opt-in and have both indicated they’ve played the other’s game. Example: I made game XYZ and I played game ABC. If the author of ABC participates, once they’ve indicated playing XYZ, we trade feedback (via private message / PM). Of course, nothing stops a person from requesting feedback without participating in the exchange, and I for one don’t mind feedback from anyone, in the comp or not, but this seems like a fair way to do it.

Joining in the exchange means you’ll trade with any other participant who joins, and you’ll do your best to avoid letting the feedback you get from them sway your vote (assuming you plan to vote) in either direction. Ideally, write up the feedback/review/comments/whatever before adding the game to your “played” list (ex: in the judging text form).

Scores are optional. I won’t be assigning scores until I’m done with all of them, and even then, I don’t know if I’ll make them known prior to the results (or at all). So that’s at your discretion.

So…

I entered: The Profile.
My kiddo entered: A Trick or Treat Adventure (although she won’t be reviewing)

I’ve played:

The Argument-Winner’s Ghost
Dead Pavane for a Princess
Wisp
Jack
Chemistry and Physics
You are a Blob!
Boogle
A Slight Problem with Zombies
Faithful Companion
The Voodoo You Do
Fish Dreams
The Hallway Phantom
Personality Rights
Crater Creek, 2113
Headless, Hapless
Blackness
Ice House of Horrors
Hill of Souls
The Cenric Family Curse
The Horrible Pyramid
The Nessa Springs Slasher
The Tale of the Cursed Eagle

My “reviews” are just a few sentences of comments. Don’t expect too much detail.

(Edit) I think a review thread would gather momentum after somebody starts one. That might be the way everybody else wants to go. So far, though, nobody has started one, so I thought an exchange might be worthwhile. I was going to hold onto my mini-reviews until the competition was over, but I don’t mind posting after a few more days, when it seems like everybody is done and decided.

I’d prefer a simple review thread, but I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

I entered:
You are a Blob!

I played:
The Cenric Family Curse
Trick or Treat
A Slight Problem with Zombies
ZombieDating.zom
Ice House of Horrors
The Horrible Pyramid
Chemistry and Physics
Fish Dreams
The Profile
Faithful Companion
Dead Pavane for a Princess
Headless, Hapless

I entered The Hallway Phantom, and I’m not playing the other games.