ECTOCOMP 2020 games are available!

Now, YES, the results are in!

Or you can check them at the official page.

I would say that this year the competition has been hard. There are very awesome games, even far from the top 3 or top 5. Seriously. Thank people to make another awesome year for ECTOCOMP!

Congratulations to everybody!

(as always, you can highlight your own games in twitter using #ECTOCOMP2020, and I will follow). (This evening, European time, I will make some official threads for the winners.)

Kind regards.

13 Likes

And with this, we conclude the event of this year. Again, thanks to everybody! This community is awesome! Good night!

7 Likes

Thank you @Ruber_Eaglenest for running the competition!

I think I speak for everybody when I say it was loads of fun. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @Ruber_Eaglenest!

It’s been a few horribly busy weeks but I got to play a few Ectocomp games at the very end and there was great stuff. I hope some other year I finally get an idea to enter myself again!

3 Likes

Wow, this really caught me by surprise! There were a lot of excellent games in Grand Guignol this year, and honestly my highest aspiration was maybe third place. I’m honored that people enjoyed Social Lycanthropy Disorder so much! I’ll try to write up a postmortem later tonight or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Well I didn’t finish dead-last, so I’m satisfied :slight_smile:

And thanks for @Ruber_Eaglenest for putting this on, and thanks to everyone who played my game, even the people who gave it 1-star n.n

3 Likes

Thanks for running this again @Ruber_Eaglenest, it’s one of my fav comps of the year. Lots of fantastic games, I had a number of favourites but I guess they can’t all win! I thought the standard was quite high for entries this year. Congrats to everyone that entered :grinning:

5 Likes