Dungeon Detective 2: Devils and Details

The sequel to a game I was also very fond of in the previous year’s IFComp. I’ve posted a review of it on my blog.

1 Like

Is it just me, or is there a bug that makes it impossible to take the perfume bottle? The button was nonresponsive when I clicked on it, the only time that happened in the game.

Edited to add: it’s minor by comparison, but the juggling also seemed a little buggy, unless I didn’t understand the rules; sometimes I would click all the balls, but the success button didn’t appear, and I would have to do it again.

Hi Fred’s Friend!

Hmm, first I’ve heard of the perfume bug… There shouldn’t be a button to take it, it should simply pop into your inventory when you’re in the correct passage. As for the juggling, I’ve heard it can be iffy on some people’s monitors, but all you should need to do is click each ball/emoji and then success will appear, but only if you can do it fast enough; if not it’ll boot you out. The game really runs best on Chrome, I tried it on Firefox and IE and all the formatting goes crazy!