Changing a room description

Hi everyone,

I just installed the new Inform and have been trying to update one of my old games, but it seems changing room descriptions doesn’t work anymore. I get the following error when I try to use it:

“You wrote ‘change the description of room2 to “There are exits in all directions.”’ : but this is a phrase which I don’t recognise, possibly because it is one you meant to define but never got round to, or because the wording is wrong (see the Phrasebook section of the Index to check). Alternatively, it may be that the text immediately previous to this was a definition whose ending, normally a full stop, is missing?”

I’m not sure what’s up, as the documentation says that this method still works. Did something change? Thanks!

The deprecated phrase “change … to” is now removed and replaced by “now … is” (now the description of room2 is …)

If the docs still tell to use change…to, it’s worth reporting to the bug database.

Ah, I figured it was changed to something else but couldn’t find it anywhere. This was it, thanks!