Best Wishes for a Healthy and Happy 2024!

Past midnite in NL and we are enjoying the fireworks show in the street. Have a healthy and happy 2024 all!

In Dutch:

De Beste Wensen voor een gezond en gelukkig 2024!

16 Likes

Same here. Best of luck for everyone 2024!

7 Likes

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

It’s my favourite holiday! Happy New Years to everymeowdy, and I hope that 2024 is good to you and your loved ones. Take care!

9 Likes

Happy new years, folks! Chez Russo, the year is ending as it began: with everyone in the family struck down by RSV my nephew brought home from day care and gave us all over Christmas.

(Thankfully my son’s immune system is way heartier now so this is no big deal aside from quite a lot of phlegm).

Hope you’re all having a happy, disease-free holiday!

10 Likes

Happy new year! Heading back from holidays on the new year and feeling the vibe.

Also, I was wondering: Will there be a This Year in IF and IFCF Threads?

6 Likes

Oh no, Mike! Oddly thematic to open at the close, but respiratory stuff is never fun. I hope your household, especially your little one, get better soon!! Rest well and sleep easy.

6 Likes

Thanks! It’s all under control and nobody’s told Henry that he should be sick and miserable - he’s joyfully playing with his new toys amid the coughing - so really, no complaints here.

8 Likes

my wishes is of a peaceful 2024…

Best regards from Italy,
Piergiorgio.

5 Likes

Bonne Nouvelle Année et tout plein de bonnes choses à tous et à toutes :green_heart:

4 Likes

@DeusIrae Sorry to hear that. I hope it all clears up soon.

Over here, several people have had a nasty cough that’s lasted for weeks. I’ve managed to avoid most of it (so far).

Happy New Year.

5 Likes