Autocomplete Input Prompts (mind the silly exhausted mania)

Ditto that… if you wanted to keep up a running developer’s log here, I’d enjoy it and I don’t think anyone would object…

5 Likes

You two are very kind!

Let it be known that if anyone is wondering why my future scrawling about parsers and screen readers appears on a thread marked for autocomplete inputs, it’s because the wonderful @AmandaB and @Zed are the enablers of my manic software dev tendencies…! :smile:

For real, though, would it be better if I started another thread with a better title, or is the title of this one acceptably-funny as it moves further from topic relevance?

2 Likes

Totally up to you. You should see how many threads I start here about my coding problems. Everyone still patiently and kindly replies to them, although sometimes I can almost hear the big sighs in between the typed words.

3 Likes

Might be ideal to start a new one in the Technical Development forum if it’s going to be more Technical-Development-y than General-Design-Discussion-y.

2 Likes

Oooooh I am so glad you wrote that 30 min before I logged on to start a new thread, because I was absolutely set to post it in the wrong category. Nice save!

3 Likes

I can tell. :joy:

1 Like