Original post from briuri:
WANTED: Amateur musicians to serve the Royal Court. Must provide own instrument and be inured to copious constructive criticism. Impress your friends! Meet the King! Apply in person at the Castle, located on the south side of the volcano in sunny Central Papoosen.
Release 2 (July 21, 2009) corrects a few minor issues that always irritated the author, but not enough to render him willing to fix them during the previous nine years. If you have played it before, there’s nothing different enough to warrant another playthrough besides nostalgia.
- Fixed a crash bug caused by examining an object in the Fifth Bank of Nolava.
- Removed an unfair red herring in Finney’s House, related to a statue.
- Removed the random-number trumpet-playing failures.
- Added several default verb actions and new verbs suggested by players.
- Clarified some hints offered by Leonine about one of the puzzles.
- Updated source code annotations.
Thank you for all the kind comments and reviews over the past nine years!