Anyone with a Patreon interested in a paid interview?

Hey there! I’m a PhD student conducting an interview research study about Patreon and its impact on digital creative work. I know some of you good folks have Patreon pages to support your game development, so if any of you are interested, I would love to hear about your experiences with creating your Patreon page and about your work in general. Ideally, I’m looking for creators who have had a campaign for at least 3 months with 5 or more patrons (but if you’re right on the cusp of that, feel free to post).

The interview will be one-on-one and last about an hour, during which you’ll be asked questions about your Patreon page and the impact of Patreon on your work. This interview can take place through Zoom (voice or video) or Discord (text interview), whatever is most convenient. All participants will be compensated with a $20 Amazon gift card.

Feel free to post here, shoot me a private message, or, if you’re eager, you can sign up for an interview right now at https://patreonresearch.youcanbook.me/ .

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes