ADRIFT game mini competition

Hi everyone.
I don’t know if this is the right place to post this. If not, feel free to move it to a more suitable category.
Anyway.
We are running a small competition over at the Adrift forum, called P/o Prune’s mini comp. There are four entries (I told you it is a small competition, didn’t I? :wink: ) and the games aren’t very big. The limit was maximum 5 locations. The games are zipped and uploaded to Google Drive (link at the bottom of this post)
It would be great if others besides the “Drifters” would give the games a go and a vote. (And perhaps a review.)
Each game can be scored form 1 to 5 points and the one with the highest average will win (very simple actually)
You can send your vote to this email: Drifting (dot) Prune (at) Gmail (dot) Com
Oops… Forgot :roll_eyes: Voting deadline is May 18 08:00 (Danish time)

P/o Prune’s mini comp

By the way. I was told that it may be a good idea to mention that the games in the competition is made within a timelimit (deadline) so you may “accidentally” find some bug. But all games should be solvable.

Second edition:
My sincere apology to Michael Rosso and Christopher Merriener.
There has been a comment that the game wasn’t beta tested thoroughly enough. This has nothing to do with them. They did an excellent job beta testing the game. My fault was that I corrected the errors they found and then got some new ideas that I implemented and didn’t beta test a second time because time was running out. (Sorry guys)

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

I’ll go and have a look.

1 Like

Ok. Only seven days left to vote in the P/o Prune’s mini comp.
So far only three people have voted. So, please give the games a try and cast your vote.
There are four games. Max locations is five (one of them have only one) so it’s not like it’s going to take hours wandering through endless locations.

You can send your vote to this email: Drifting (dot) Prune (at) Gmail (dot) Com