A BESTSELLER - How to Self-Publish Books

Hi buddies,

I am creating an online adventure game named ‘A BESTSELLER - How to Self-Publish Books’ here:

A BESTSELLER - How to Self-Publish Books

A BESTSELLER - How to self-publish books

About the game

‘A BESTSELLER’ is a book of games, a game of stories, a story of books. It’s a ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ game.

Maybe it’s a success story of publishing books or a failure story, or perhaps it’s a sci-fi story, a fantasy story, a romance story, even more, a mystery story, etc.

You are an author, planning to write a book, self-publish it, and become A BESTSELLER.

I know you want to have a try, because “You are in a rocket on the journey to the Moon…RIGHT NOW!”

Let’s start with

You are a writer, planning to write a book, self-publish it, and become a bestseller.

Any comment is welcome

* If you think this a good/bad idea, please comment.
  • If you want to share your idea, please comment. (I may consider to add it into this game with your name as a contributor)

• If you want to share some of your publishing stories, please comment. (I may consider to add it into this game with your name as a contributor)

• If you want to draft some stories, please comment. (I may consider to add it into this game with your name as a contributor)

Update

Hope I can update it weekly.
1 Like

Clicking the link gets an “expected error” ?

Let me see, which link? The website URL, or the internal passage URL?

got it, will fix it soon.

The URL is fixed.

Updated the book trailer