6E59 is going live

I stopped working with Inform 7 over the winter because my project couldn’t proceed until a few various 5Z71 bugs/limits were addressed.

One of the major stumbling-blocks to my progress was the “limit of fifty kinds of value” bug. I was considering downloading the new version of Inform and starting my IF work again, but while looking through the changelog I didn’t see any clear reference to whether or not this particular problem had been fixed. One possibly relevant line refers only to kinds rather than kinds of value:

Does this statement mean the “limit on kinds of value” problem was fixed, does it refer to some unrelated problem, or was the “limit on kinds of value” bug otherwise fixed but simply overlooked in the changelog? I did receive a response to my bug report saying this issue would be taken care of in the latest release, but since the changelog is a bit vague about the whole matter I wanted to be sure before I look at the 6E59 since I wouldn’t be able to accomplish much unless this problem was fixed.

Thanks in advance for any answer to this question.