2019 Interactive Fiction Advent Calendar - Call for Participants

I’d like to invite everyone to participate in the 2019 Interactive Fiction Advent Calendar. The IF Advent Calendar will be an anthology of daily releases of short works of IF connected within a framing narrative, with the theme of Planescape: Torment, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.

If you are interested in participating, please visit the site at http://ifadventcalendar.com and fill out the participation form. Submissions will be due November 12th.

5 Likes

Hi. I notice that the question “How familiar are you with Planescape: Torment” it looks to be 1 for “a lot” and 5 for “not at all”. Am I reading this right? Thanks!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention—that’s the opposite of what I’d intended, so I’ve changed it now. I’ll be sure to follow up with the folks who’ve already submitted. Thanks again!

1 Like

Ok. Mine should be 5 - well versed, not 1 unfamiliar.
Thanks!

3 Likes

I absolutely love the theme, I’ve never published any IF before but might give this a go

2 Likes

I’d be happy to have you! My first published piece of IF is my contribution to last year’s Cragne Manor, so I’m super on board with people participating in these group projects even if they’re not super experienced or well-established :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent out the first email to participants, and it looks like there are 20 of us. If you or anyone you know is interested but hasn’t signed up yet, please do sign up so I can send you the design doc and timeline.

Mimir.net is a great resource for all things Planescape.

4 Likes