Yo yo yo

Your pledge levels are too high, you offerings are too measly and you need to make sure your good work for Windows, Linux and OSX.

Yeah, I’ve just had a look at some of the pledges and they’re actually quite funny in how ridiculous they are. Pledge $20 a month and you get a “month of episodes” dedicated to you and a generous thank you. I mean, seriously? But for a mere $300 a month, people get the source code to your games in book format (quite a few authors provide their source code for free) and every podcast and every game you’ve written (all of which are freely available right now anyway) on a flash drive.

Even if you were some major figure in the IF world, you’d struggle to get someone to pledge you $20 a month let alone $300, especially if you’re trying to sell stuff that you’ve already made available for free.

It was failure and I’m not even using it. There’s been a lot of thing’s happening in my life
and I just don’t care about it anymore. Subject closed.

I’m going to close this thread, as it seems to have finished its purpose. (If not, a new thread can always be opened.)