What's your take?

I think the world is troubled and needs a lot of things. A new perspective. A new empathy. A new awareness.

A new order? No effing thanks. :slight_smile: The old order still hasn’t shipped.

For some.

agreed. I think we lie a lot wether we realize it or not, lol…What is the truth? That is the question.

That’s getting at something I wanted to say, but it’s hard. Some people might say it shows that people are basically rotten, but I don’t think that’s quite it. I think we’re all capable of evil, but I don’t think that makes us evil. I think it’s easier to get large groups of people to do evil things than good things, but I don’t think it’s impossible. Maybe it’s just that our faults have more in common than our qualities. People tend to do their best when they’re allowed to follow their own conscience rather than following orders.

Reminds me of this article regarding how a sizeable portion of the world’s wealth is controlled by just a few companies. Money shot if you don’t have the time to read it: those kinds of patterns happen naturally.

Also, anyone who wants to construct a conspiracy, for any reason: don’t name your clubhouse. Creating a name that strangers might overhear, wonder about, investigate who belongs to it, etc., is one of the stupidest things you could possibly do.

That article is awesome because it illustrates exactly what I was trying to say about complex systems.

This is very true. Any being that carries the spirit of the Lord can not be evil. If you don’t believe in God, which I would say is not good, you could also say any being that contains truth can not be evil. Even wicked people aren’t evil…they’re wicked.

if there are evil people then the saying would be ‘evil’, and not evil. one being evil to a measure, the other being completely evil…

which I don’t think any man has been.