What format is Headlights?

Hi, hope it’s OK to post a new thread for this question: Headlights is the second game in my Personal random shuffle but I don’t understand how to play it.
There isn’t a format listed after ‘Parser based’ and unzipping the archive gives me a ‘Headlights _ Perplexity Game.mht’ file which seems to be something like an email (it has email headlines) and a ‘__MACOSX’ directory containing a ‘._Headlights _ Perplexity Game.mht’ file.

If somebody can explain what format this is and how I can play it I would be grateful!

It looks like it might be a mistyped .htm; the file is an HTML document and opens fine in a browser.

EDIT: Not mistyped, MHT is an archived webpage. MHTML - Wikipedia

EDIT 2: Also, apparently Firefox and Safari don’t really support this format. In any case, the file is mostly a link to Headlights | Perplexity Game so I think you can probably start there.

Thanks so much for your answer! :slight_smile:

Apparently the online version doesn’t support save game so I’ll go and play this one when I’m sure to have enough time in front of me. :slight_smile:

Yep, that is correct! I guess we should have tested more browsers with that format. I thought it was supported by all the majors… Sorry!

You can play by going to: Headlights | Perplexity Game as @brad said.

Thanks for your answer! :slight_smile: