Useful Extension Ideas?

Extensions are definitely a huge part of Inform7, as there are a ton of users who use them, especially the useful ones. I’m thinking of trying to make an extension, so any suggestions that wouldn’t be mind-blowingly hard but so easy that anyone could make it? I’ll try to consider all extension ideas, and I’ll mention the person who suggests the extension that I end up choosing in the documentation of said extension.

I bet you’re surprised by the lack of responses! I was a little bit too. But I think it reflects something that Eric Raymond said about open source projects:

In other words, these extensions exist because some author personally wanted to create them, not because they were asked or believed there would be demand for them.

On the other hand, I think this whole forum is a great source for ideas. I was momentarily inspired when someone asked if there was a way of distinguishing anonymous things of the same kind. I thought there would be a straightforward way, and it turned out there wasn’t. I made a few steps towards creating the extension, just because it sounded like a fun project, but the number of obstacles to making it work slowed me down. It’s definitely doable, but if you want to work on it, you’ll probably get there before I do. Most of the details have already been worked out in these threads:

Inform grouping things together inconsistently.
Parsing Ordinals