Urgent plea for help | ParserComp 2021

Sorry for your loss, Adam. Good on you for saying what you need and taking care of yourself and thanks for all you did to make ParserComp happen.

6 Likes

Thanks for your work and sorry for your loss!

6 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s a pitty, you explained to sick no long ago… Cancer is an angry illness, our body becomes our enemy.
Take care of yourself and the ones you love.

As somene write before: Thanks for all your incredible work. We want to support you, we want to be with you.

9 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, too, Adam.

Being able to enter something in ParserComp has been really positive for me. I’ve had an unexpected amount of interaction (all positive) at itch (and here) as well. You’ve brought a lot of people together, and we’d need that even without the social isolation of COVID.

I think we’d all understand your need to hand things off a bit, for however long, even for something far less serious.

8 Likes

Hi Adam,

Take your time for grieving and remembering. ParserComp will be allright. The competition was/is a source of joy and creativity for many of us. That will not go away because you need to withdraw to cope with your sadness. Thanks for the months of dedicated work.

Take all the time you need, intfiction will still be here when you get back.

7 Likes