Unwanted Line Breaks

I have been searching for what may be causing this line to break before printing the name of the location but cannot seem to find it. Any ideas on what to look for as a potential problem?

[code]>look balak

Two members of the dreaded Balak Patrol are cruising [UNWANTED BREAK HERE]
North Shyn Market. Dressed in thick, black, leather armor they both carry on their left hip a long blade for heavy combat and a shorter blade tucked just below it used for close quarter attacks. They seem intent on searching every square inch of the market, it may be wise to keep a low profile at the moment.
[/code]

This is the portion that produces the output.

if attackmode is off:[FROM A RANDOM ATTACK OF AN ENEMY AT ANY POINT IN THE GAME] if enemyattack is off: if enemy is in location: say "[line break]Two members of the dreaded Balak Patrol are cruising [location]. Dressed in thick, black, leather armor they both carry on their left hip a long blade for heavy combat and a shorter blade tucked just below it used for close quarter attacks. They seem intent on searching every square inch of the market, it may be wise to keep a low profile at the moment.[paragraph break][link]LAY LOW[end link][line break][link]FIGHT[end link][line break]";[ADD A LOW PROFILE FUNCTION HERE] rule succeeds;

This problem seems to be centered around specific rooms. I have tried “running paragraph on”, searching the room description and anything else I can think of. This region in the game also has a problem listing the complete name of the room in the status bar. All rooms list their region name and the actual room name except for the rooms in this region. Can’t find the problem in the extension either.

I don’t know what else to post at the moment to describe the problem. If anyone has any ideas and would like to see something more of the code please tell me and I will share it. Thanks in advance for any help.

The space after “cruising” should forgo the line break. Do your location names have any special formatting before them? Do you have locations named “.com” or “!notHome” or with additional stuff in brackets before the name that might be triggering it? “The printed name of foo is “[player’s coordinates] Bar”.” kind of thing?

Does your string that produces the region name have ending punctuation somehow after it?