Twitch Streaming IF Comp Games

Note: I’ve switched around the order of the following games for the week of 10/30:

(Tentative Monday)
The skinny one.
Moon Base
One way out

(Tentative Tuesday)
Something
Will Not Let Me Go
NIGHTBOUND

(Tentative Wednesday)
Etude Circular
A Beauty Cold and Austere

If any of those don’t work for you as the author, please let me know!

I’m skipping streaming today (Tuesday) because I’m feeling sick with a migraine. I’ll be back tomorrow with the schedule as expected for the other days and see about streaming Tuesday’s games on Saturday.

I’m usually not home early enough on Mondays and Tuesdays, but please free feel to do whatever works best for you, I could always watch after the fact.

And hope you feel better :frowning:

Just watched your playthrough of my game ‘What Once Was’, many thanks for taking the time, really useful feedback and glad you liked it (and my puns!).

I switched ( last minute!) the streaming schedules for Tuesday and Thursday. Folks, please let me know if these aren’t great for you and I’ll do what I can.

Tuesday
Mikayla’s Phone
The Silver Gauntlets

Thursday
Something
Will Not Let Me Go
NIGHTBOUND

Bad news: internet at my apartment is out with no ETA on when it will be restored. I’ll hop on today at 1 if it’s fixed, but no idea if that will work.

And it’s back! I’ll be resuming with Friday’s scheduled games.

I may need to bump this Thursday’s schedule to next Thursday.

I just got around to seeing the your playthrough of NIGHTBOUND. Thank you so much for taking the time to play my game! I got some really good feedback about things to work on in the future and things that didn’t work so well from watching. (And thank you for the praise :astonished: )

I loved your reaction to the plot twist at the end:)

A few hours late, to be sure, but I’ve finished all the IFComp games! You can see them all on the 2nd post (I un-spoilered them and arranged them in alphabedical order.)

What a fantastic year everyone! Congratulations to everyone, whether you placed, whether this was your first entry, or whether you innovated. I really loved the spirit of innovation this year, and I can’t wait to see all those cool ideas and moreso again next year!