Turn I6/I7 code into Phrase

I like to turn the following code into a simple I7 phrase:

Include FyreVM Core by David Cornelson.
Include FyreVM Content Management by David Cornelson.

Section 1 - Definitions

Include (- Constant FYC_PROLOGUE = ('P' * $1000000) + ('L' * $10000) + ('O' * $100) + 'G'; -);

Section 2a - Not For Release

To Select the Prologue Channel:
    (- if (is_fyrevm) FyreCall(FY_CHANNEL, FYC_PROLOGUE); else print "** Prologue channel ON **^";  -);

When play begins while outputting channels (this is the when-play-begins prologue content management rule):
    setup prologue content management

Every turn while outputting channels (this is the every-turn prologue content management rule):

Section 2b - For Release Only

To Select the Prologue Channel:
    (- if (is_fyrevm) FyreCall(FY_CHANNEL, FYC_PROLOGUE); -);

When play begins while outputting channels (this is the when-play-begins prologue content management rule):

Every turn while outputting channels (this is the every-turn prologue content management rule):

Section 2c - Setup content management for prologues

To setup prologue content management:
    select the content management channel;
    say "PLOG,text,prologueContent;";
    select the main channel.

One of the issues is the macro when creating a constant in I6. This is arbitrary and can be dynamically generated. We just need to track it so when the channel is set in the FyreCall, it’s a known number and when we setup the content management list, we write it as “[identifier],text,[contentName]”.

And of course we need to create the new I7 action “To select the prologue channel”. But that would probably change to: select the “prologue” channel which would look up “prologue” and find the identifier for that channel, then call FyreCall(FY_CHANNEL, identifier) in I6.

If anyone can help turn all of this into the I7 phrase :

create channel "prologue" with content name "prologueChannel";

I’d be most appreciative.

it would probably be:

create channel "prologue" with content name "prologueChannel" of type "text".

Where type can be “number” or “text” or “json”

I managed to work through this with help from here and ifMUD.

The fyrevm-web javascript implementation of Cloak of Darkness is 99% complete. Just need to touch up some html stuff, write some documentation, and report back.

The big change was how channels are created…before it was a mix of I6 and I7 code. Now it’s:

when play begins:
    create channel "sounds" with content name "soundData" of type "json".

To play rock music:
    select channel "sounds";
    say "{ [quotation mark]primarySound[quotation mark]: [quotation mark]rockmusic.mp3[quotation mark] }";
    select channel "main".