Toronto IF gathering in November

There’s a facebook link on the web site, but since it’s a free event, I expect you can walk in without warning.

Yep, no need to register – it’s a public event. Glad you’re coming Doug! I think we’re nearing 10 or so international visitors.

If you (or someone else) needs a place to stay Friday/Saturday night, one of our programming committee members has an inflatable bed in Toronto’s awesome Kensington Market neighbourhood.

I have started an email thread for the 10 or so folks I know are attending – please shoot me a line at jim@handeyesociety.com to be included on it!

I’ll be at the WordPlay Festival on Saturday, so please say hi if you see me. I’ll be the guy who looks almost 30 but whose hairline says otherwise. And I’ll have a white cane. Just be sure to say my nane, Neil, so that I know you are speaking to me.

Neil

Looks like I won’t be able to make it this year, sadly. (It is crunch time for me.) Looks like a fantastic lineup, though – have a great time!

Well, that was super fun!

Thanks to everyone who came, was great to hang out!

For those who didn’t, here’s some pics and the audio of Zarf’s talk:
handeyesociety.com/event/wordpla … nd-awards/

I am sad to have missed all the fun! This is yearly, right? I can come visit next year?

That was a great get-together. Toronto has 100% fewer leg-gnawing frost sharks than I was told it did.

Thanks for hosting, Jim (and for posting the audio, yay)