Top 100

Another small update. We have 26 voters voting for 159 games. The current pseudo-histogram is:

Games with 1 vote: 87
Games with 2 votes: 37
Games with 3 votes: 12
Games with 4 votes: 7
Games with 5 votes: 7
Games with 6 votes: 4
Games with 7 votes: 1
Games with 8 votes: 0
Games with 9 votes: 0
Games with 10 votes: 2
Games with 11 votes: 0
Games with 12 votes: 1
Games with 13 votes: 0
Games with 14 votes: 0
Games with 15 votes: 1

You still have four days to vote!

I’m too lazy to count and too impatient to wait: What’s the game with fifteen votes?

You get three guesses. Bonus points if your first guess is correct.

Booo. More story, less puzzles!

OK: 1. Blue lacuna
2. Anchorhead

Victor, any chance of extending the deadline by a few days? I’ve been meaning to do up a list, but I’ve been too busy working on my IFComp entry…

Matt: wrong, and wrong again. The second one is pretty close, though. You are thinking about the right era.

Emily: the problem with extending the deadline is that I’ll be releasing the results just as we are flooded by IF Comp reviews. I was hoping to get it out early on the 1st of October, so that the IF Top would at least have about 24 hours of attention. :slight_smile: I definitely do not want to wait until after the IF Comp, because at that point the top will be outdated. Would it be possible for you to send me just a list of games? You can always do a more extensive write-up later.

Spider and Web, then?

Yep!

Unfortunately I have missed out on the Last Lousy Point, and typing >UNDO doesn’t seem to do anything.

Sure it does. You just have to click the edit-button of the post with your first two guesses, and then I will award you the last lousy point.

Cheaters.

Hey, Victor, are you going to be doing the IF Top 50 again this year? I just thought of it recently, and of how many new titles I’d pick if I voted again.

Healy, I’m planning to do it once every two years. Every year seems a bit much – people might get tired of it.