The Player is NOW wearing his angry face...

Having a seriously annoying problem. I’m writing a Harry Potter game. I have already declared that the players character is NOT wearing several items of clothing. (Hey! Watch it! I ain’t being pervy!). I’ve taken it directly from the book and so as the game opens you need to get up and get dressed before you can leave the room. If you don’t do it within a set amount of time, you start to smell burning (because you have been told to get straight to the kitchen and watch the bacon). At this point I want the game to dress Harry and send him straight to the kitchen. This part looks something like this:

At 7:15 am:
if the player is not in the kitchen carrying frying pan, say “You can smell smoke and you realise it must be the bacon burning. Uh oh, you’ll be in trouble now!”;
if the player is not wearing boxer shorts, say “You on put your shorts.”;
if the player is not wearing the t shirt, say “You put on your T Shirt.”;
if the player is not wearing the trousers, say “You quickly put on the trousers.”;
if the player is not wearing the glasses, say “You quickly put on the glasses.”;
if the pair socks are under the bed, say “You grab the socks from under the bed.”;
if the player is not carrying socks, say “You put the socks on.”;
if the player is not in the kitchen, say “You run to the kitchen.”.

Now how the hell do I get the character to actually be WEARING those items of clothing. Everything I try fails. Help me! PLEASE! I can’t have him running around thinking he’s clothed when he’s not. It’s just WRONG!

AH GOT IT!

“Now the player is wearing” is the phrase I needed.