Testers needed for "Dweller in Darkness"

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for testers for my game “Dweller in Darkness”. It’s a pretty long story (I’ll go with “novel length”, although I’m not 100% sure how to calculate whether that’s right or not!), and it’s a historical Lovecraftian horror with a strong investigative bent. Here’s a little blurb, to give you an idea of what it’s all about:

“1882. The British Empire blunders towards an ill-considered war in the Sudan. In Egypt, a lost archaeologist uncovers something that ought to have stayed buried. In Princeton, a gifted young academic prepares for a new life across the ocean. In London, a child-killer stalks the Stygian streets of Limehouse and corruption festers at Scotland Yard. Step into the shoes of Dr. Alexander Thackeray, a man on the trail of a missing friend, and discover the connections between these disparate threads - a diabolical conspiracy that stretches from the slums to the royal palaces, a forgotten horror from remote antiquity, and an insane god who walks among men.”

Anyway, hit me up if this sounds like your thing. Thanks in advance, and best wishes all,

Will.

I would love to give it a go, if you are willing!

I’d love to play this, if you’re still developing it… or even if you aren’t. :wink: