Neurocracy (Introcomp entry)

Hello everyone! I hope you don’t mind me bumping this topic, but I have submitted an excerpt of my IF project for Introcomp! If you would like to check it out for yourself, go here.

5 Likes

So cool! I split this so I could move it to the Introcomp topic. There’s a link in the original post to the previous discussion of this game.

Good luck, @Joannes! I also added you to the IC group so you have a title now.

1 Like

Oooh, thank you! I feel so official now :slight_smile:

One thing: the project is titled Neurocracy (with Omnipedia as its delivery mechanism). Just so there’s no confusion when browsing the list of IC entries

2 Likes

Cool. Are you able to update your new thread title? (Pencil icon) You should have access.

2 Likes

I’m not eligible to vote because I’ve also got a piece in IntroComp, but just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying the depth of worldbuilding in this. (And am also suddenly glad I don’t eat fish, fictional near-future be damned!)

2 Likes

That is so kind of you to say, thank you! Congratulations on getting your own piece submitted as well, I’m looking forward to checking it out along with the others :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With the IntroComp feedback now in, I’d like to thank everyone who took the time to read and/or play the entries this year

My decision to submit an excerpt of Neurocracy has proven a great boon, because it imposed a deadline that untied a knot in the writing and yielded amazing feedback that I will take to heart :smiley:

Thanks all!

1 Like

If anyone’s interested, here’s a Twitter thread with some Neurocracy design thoughts based on the IntroComp feedback: https://twitter.com/playthroughline/status/1172086705811316741

3 Likes