T-Zero: Hint Request

I tried uploading them as .png files as the site won’t let me upload the maps that I originally created in Trizbort format. I think you’d need the visual acuity of a Peregrine Falcon to decipher those looking at them!

Fortunately one of the great joys I find in text-adventures is drawing my own elaborate, sometimes colour-coded maps.
I’ve got four pages of the T-Zero game-areas, Past, Present, Future , the inside of the museum and the topiary-maze. I think I spend about a quarter of my playtime on drawing and refining the map.

I remember the maze as being fiendish. It was plagiarised from Robert Abbott’s Traffic Maze In Floyd’s Knob I think.

[leans over and whispers] …“i cheated”

1 Like

That’s ok I don’t think anyone heard you. Your secret is safe with me.

1 Like

If you are looking for something old school and DOS based to get your teeth into I would thoroughly recommend the Daemon Quest trilogy by Steve Blanding. A good narrative and tough puzzles; I have only completed the second part so far. Another game(s) with no walk through which I like.

Thank you!

It’ll be a while before I get to it though. I’m working my way through Finding Martin now. That should keep me occupied for a while.

1 Like

Yes that is a real toughie. The game is enormous as you have probably discovered. I think Lord Lucan would be easier to discover than Martin.

1 Like

Thank you for that reference. I have now broadened my knowledge a bit through the cunning use of Wikipedia.