Syntax help: 'instead of...'

I’m individually defining the results of a few different actions and then using a catch all to grab any actions not specifically defined. Usually not a problem, but in this case I’m having an issue figuring out the syntax.

This works:

Instead of doing anything other than opening, pushing, pulling, or inserting with the BunkerDoorKeypad when the location is Fairgrounds14_Staff:

This works:

Instead of doing anything other than opening, pushing, pulling, or examining with the BunkerDoorKeypad when the location is Fairgrounds14_Staff:

This does not work:

Instead of doing anything other than opening, pushing, pulling, inserting with, or examining with the BunkerDoorKeypad when the location is Fairgrounds14_Staff:

Anyone able to steer me to the correct syntax for getting both ‘examine with’ and ‘insert with’ into that line? Thank you!

Maybe inserting, or examining with?

1 Like

I think what’s happening here is you put inserting with before examining with. Try examining, or inserting with, assuming that the action is “inserting with” and not just “inserting”. If that doesn’t work, I would try Jonathan’s solution.

1 Like

That was embarrassingly simple. Thanks!

1 Like