I’ve got a friend who regularly streams games on the Commodore 64, real hardware, and I’d like to send him a game using the Ozmoo interpreter for him to stream. The game should have the following properties:
- It should play well with the Ozmoo interpreter. That means it should be a Z-code file, and ideally a small one. Z5 would be a good choice.
- It should be newbie-friendly. (No worse than ‘polite’ on Zarf’s Cruelty Scale.)
- It shouldn’t be fantasy-themed. Fantasy games bore him. Any other genre should be fine.
- It should be legal to distribute. (So nothing from Infocom.)
- It should be a good game (obviously).