SugarColors - Themes for Sugarcube

A while ago I made a template for colored Sugarcube 2 themes. Now there’s more: a site with
seven preset themes, and more on the way. It’s…

sugco

For each theme, there are also story starters.

The themes are based on the Bleached theme, which I assume is by Motoslave and licensed the same way as Sugarcube itself. If it is from elsewhere let me know and I will fix the attribution.

Try it by clicking here

7 Likes

Is that a Twine Jam I see on the horizon?

1 Like

Haha, if someone wants to organize it, I guess.

1 Like

I would participate, I can totally see myself writing a Twine based around “Dungeons and penguins”, or “Your money or your tooth”.

Nice job with the templates @pbparjeter – they look nice and clean, though if I actually used them, I would probably change the font for body text to something easier to read.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, feel free to change them, I’ve made sure the most important parts (fonts and the two main colors) are at the top of each template.

2 Likes

This is lovely! The Fairy Pink skews a bit purple, but the Peach Soda and Ice Blue themes are so cute, I could definitely see myself using them for something (if I ever get around to scrabbling away from the outdated version of Harlowe I’ve been relying on… hahaha.)

Thanks! I have an orange-ish night filter on my computer, the colors might need some adjusting.

1 Like