Spring Thing could use a few helping hands!

This year is (again!) looking to break the record for largest Spring Thing ever, and as a result, I could use a little help in getting submissions processed, verified, and ready to go live before the festival opens late this week.

Would you be willing to volunteer an hour or two of your time sometime in the next few days? Your responsibilities will include downloading a game, verifying that it opens and meets other entry requirements, and double-checking some meta-data. I’m estimating 10-20 minutes per game, and you can tackle as few or as many as you’d like. You’ll get a thank-you on the festival site, the warm fuzzy knowledge that You Are Helping Uphold Glorious Traditions, and a generous modicum of gratitude.

If you can help, reply here, message me, or contact me at aaron at spring thing dot net. Thanks for your help keeping the Thing ticking! [emote]:mrgreen:[/emote]

(Updated the above for latest dates, and still looking for a few helpers!)

Is this still of relevance?

We did get some volunteers, and thanks to their amazing help we’re just wrapping up validation. Stay tuned for the festival launch sometime today or tomorrow!