Spring Thing 2022 Review Spreadsheet

The only game without a review thus far is Manifest No by Kaemi Velatet.

I know @MiloM has started working their way through the game, and I have as well, but it’s a fairly long game. If anyone finishes it before us and reviews it, please let us know. I’m OCD and having one left is killing me. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I appreciate the solidarity, but I don’t necessarily recommend that anyone stress themselves out to review a superlong superdense fever dream just because it’s at zero on a spreadsheet. People have said some very nice things about it, so that’s a success. Nobody is obligated to engage with it any more than feels natural for them. I would rather encourage people to review the entries they find most innately conducive to their response. Spring Thing is a festival, revel in it! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I plan on reading it after all the main entries!

3 Likes

Is there an explanation of the meaning of the colors the games are highlighted with that I’ve missed? Because I’ve been confused by that.

3 Likes

Initially the green seemed to reflect those entries with reviews and the red reflected the opposite, but something seemed to go wonky at some point; I’m assuming someone inadvertently broke the function that handled that. Not sure if the colors mean anything at this point.

1 Like

I think the games in dark green are at least average for public and private reviews and above the average in either category. Light green are right about at average. Red are below average.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I’m guessing no reviews still results in red, and if most of the initial reviews were good, it would give that impression. That makes much more sense, thank you.

Hey, I’ve got nothing against a good fever dream. Count me in. :grin:

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for setting me straight! I didn’t realize it was all based on public reviews. I was inventing an elaborate scheme based on numbers of all reviews.

3 Likes

That makes sense; I had noticed my game changing colors but hadn’t had anything else change about it and was confused.

2 Likes

Finally, every game has at least one public review in the spreadsheet! Thanks to Mathbrush for reviewing Manifest No!

7 Likes