Spam postings

There was a spate of spam messages posted on the 11th June from users “jonusb” and “two0426” - could we get these deleted? Would it be a good idea to have a few people with admin rights to delete obvious spam like this? (I’ll volunteer, as I’m suggesting this.)

Sorry. I think it’s all taken care of now.

I had a heart attack on the 7th, triple bypass surgery on the 8th, and was pretty much out of it until the 15th (home now). I do need to set up some moderators. Give me a couple days and I’ll do it. Any other volunteers, not for policy enforcement but just for deleting spammer accounts and posts?

Thanks.

Oh man, that sucks. Glad to hear you pulled through! Let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.

Sure, I can help with that.

Gah! I’m so sorry to hear that, Merk, and glad you’re still with us.

Holy cow! I’m glad you’re back, and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Wow. That was quite a trial. Glad to hear you’re OK now. Speedy recoveries, y’hear?

Hope you’re recovering okay. Take it easy!

It’s pretty brutal what they do to get access to your heart. I won’t go into it. But it does leave one pretty sore for days to come. Ha ha.

I hope you’re getting better, Merk! Good luck!

I e-mailed rioshin (the other forum admin): he gave moderator rights to DavidK and bcressey.

Thanks for that: I’ve been away on holiday but now I’m back I’ve deleted the outstanding spam posts I can see.

Hi Merk…
A good luck from Denmark too… Take it easy… whatever it is, it’s not worth the risk… :wink:
Enjoy the summer…
Cheers

I hadn’t read this thread until now. I wish you are better now Merk!