Seeking testers for 'Hinterlands: Delivered!' (parser game for comp)

I’ve been working on a weird sci-fi text adventure (parser IF), which I intend to release in one of the comps coming up this year.

I’m looking for testers to play through it and send me feedback in the form of annotated transcripts (type comments into the parser, and I’ll see them when I read the script). Additional comments and feedback are welcome in any form: critique my blurb, tell me to get a haircut, whatever comes to mind! I really want to make this project as good as it can be (short of losing my sanity!).

If you want tips on testing, there’s a good resource here.

If you’re interested in testing this game, reply here or send me a PM and I will send you the game. Thanks a million!

HINTERLANDS: DELIVERED!
Delivered! is a weird sci-fi text adventure in the Hinterlands campaign setting.

SYNOPSIS:
You have only one more package to deliver before clocking out for the weekend, but your spacecraft’s tank is almost empty. Your Spacer’s Atlas says there’s a fueling station on a little planet called Fruppa IX (you’ve never heard of it). No need to worry, though - nothing could possibly go wrong here!

CONTENT WARNING:
This work is intended for a mature adult audience. It contains violence, alcohol and drug abuse, strong language, and suggestive themes. Player discretion is advised.

4 Likes

ROUND 2 of testing is ready to begin. Let me know if you’d like to test Hinterlands: Delivered! and I’ll send you the latest update.