Seattle area IF meetup reboot

@okushimo I have to admit defeat and consult a walkthrough! Apologies, but I wasn’t able to figure out how to PM you for a Discord link :slightly_smiling_face:

The next virtual meetup for the Seattle/Tacoma interactive fiction group will be on Sunday, March 6 from 2-4 PM PST via Discord. This month, our special guest Chandler Groover will present one of his Exceptional Stories from Fallen London. (We cleared this with Failbetter Games first.)

2 Likes

The next virtual meetup of the Seattle/Tacoma IF group will be on Sunday, April 10, from 2 PM to 4 PM PDT via Discord. We’ll play and discuss samples of several different entries in this year’s Spring Thing festival.

Feel free to message me if you need the Discord link.

3 Likes

The next virtual meetup of the Seattle/Tacoma IF group will be on Sunday, May 15, from 2 PM to 4 PM PDT via Discord. Ryan Veeder, Lance Campbell, and Polyducks will present and discuss Mud Warriors and their GB Studio adaptation.

4 Likes

The next virtual meetup of the Seattle/Tacoma IF group will be on Sunday, June 5, from 2 - 4 PM PDT via Discord. This month we’ll discuss conversation systems for text games, with examples of several different styles and the strengths and weaknesses of each.

3 Likes

The next virtual meetup of the Seattle/Tacoma IF group will be on Sunday, July 10, from 2 - 4 PM PDT via Discord. This month, Brian, Paul, and Angelique will lead a discussion on working with the Dialog development system.

3 Likes