Ribbon nominations close today or tomorrow?

So the Spring Thing calendar says on April 10, ribbon nominations close and winners are announced. Does that mean that today is the last day to nominate? Or do we have tomorrow as well?

3 Likes

The nominations page says ‘Nominations are open until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 10th, 2022’ so it looks like tomorrow is fine too.

4 Likes

Whew. I was hoping to play a last few games and get ribbon nominations in for more folks, so yay!

3 Likes

Related…I think I read that authors get to approve the ribbons. Do we have to do that or can we just leave it up to the organizer (tagging @aaronius )?

1 Like

He usually emails the authors soon after nominations close and from there you can see and choose which ribbons to display on your work.

2 Likes

What Bellamy said! Authors will get an email with vetted Audience Award nominations (I Read Spam So You Don’t Have To) and you’ll get to choose up to three to put by your game.

6 Likes

Thanks…if I don’t reply by the time you need please choose 3 on my behalf.

Just bumping this to flag that there are about 10 and and a half hours to get your ribbon nominations in!

4 Likes

Update from the Spring Thing Twitter:

We’re busy as bees tallying the votes and preparing the ribbons. Folks submitted a record-crushing 306 Audience Award suggestions this year, so you’ll have to bear with us for a bit. (Results should be posted by Friday or the weekend.)

9 Likes