Replacing a rule for performing an activity

I feel like I’m having a mental block or something. Aaron Reed’s “Remembering” extension has this:

[code][ Since we’ve used an “any” grammar token, we’ll get the “That noun did not make sense in that context.” message for any unrecognized word or not visible noun. Restore this to the normal behavior. Note: if your game features other uses of “any” tokens, you’ll need to replace this rule. ]

Rule for printing a parser error when the latest parser error is the noun did not make sense in that context error (this is the replace did not make sense in that context rule):
say “You can’t see any such thing.”[/code]

I was thinking about how to replace this rule for use with Custom Library Messages by Ron Newcomb, but this doesn’t work:

[code] Rule for printing a parser error when the latest parser error is the noun did not make sense in that context error (this is the custom replace did not make sense in that context rule):
say “[We] [can’t] see any such thing.”

The custom replace did not make sense in that context rule is listed instead of the replace did not make sense in that context rule in the printing a parser error rulebook.

[/code]

What is the name of the rulebook for an activity? Does it even have one?

In this case you can just remove the original rule since you’ve already placed the new rule in the right place (replacing the old rule again would make the new rule listed twice in the rulebook).

The replace did not make sense in that context rule is not listed in any rulebook.