Repeating multiple choice links

Hi all, I’m working on a game that involves multiple choice dialogues. Here is the code I’m using to accomplish this.

<span id='Dialogue'>\
<<link 'Quesion1'>>\
<<replace '#Dialogue'>>\
@@.grey;Question 1@@

Answer 1
<</replace>>\ <</link>>

<span id='Dialogue'>\
<<link 'Quesion2'>>\
<<replace '#Dialogue'>>\
@@.grey;Question 2@@

Answer 2
<</replace>>\ <</link>>
etc.

But I want the player to be able to repeat these dialogues like in an RPG game. I tried to do this by grouping the Dialogue to a new passage named “DialoguePassage” and adding display DialoguePassage at the end of each answer. Probably not the most efficient method, but it’s the only one I could think off.

<span id='Dialogue'>\
<<link 'Quesion1'>>\
<<replace '#Dialogue'>>\
@@.grey;Question 1@@

Answer 1
<<display DialoguePassage>>
<</replace>>\ <</link>>

I’m able to repeat the dialogue with this method, but the new answers replace the existing Dialogue instead. Is there a way to make the new answers appear below the existing dialogue? Hope the question makes sense. I’m using Sugarcube 2.28.2.

That’s what I do in AXMA. Each response is a separate passage (like ‘jonaboutcheese’ for example) that displays the response, then any unique extra choices from that line of questioning that I want to include first, then displays the general johndialogchoices passage - which also has checks to hide the specific choice ([Ask about cheese.] for example) that led the player to the current page.