Reminder: Two Weeks Left for IntroComp Intents

Hi, everyone.

Your friendly neighborhood IntroComp Organizer here, with a quick reminder that there’s less than two weeks left for IntroComp intents to enter.

Visit allthingsjacq.com/introcomp/ today!

• Jacqueline

Hello!

I’m so glad I saw this. What a perfect competition to try one’s hand a IF Authoring! Thank you.

However, I am unable to register for the competition because I am unable to verify my new account at ifcomp.org/profile/verify.php

I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'EDatabaseException' with message 'Column 'user_id' cannot be null' in /home/ifcomp/ifcomp.org/compcommon/libs/codesense_mysqli.php:124 Stack trace: #0 /home/ifcomp/ifcomp.org/compcommon/libs/codesense_mysqli.php(184): CodeSense_mysqli->DoQuery('INSERT INTO icn...', Array, 0) #1 /home/ifcomp/ifcomp.org/compcommon/libs/auth.php(595): CodeSense_mysqli->ExecuteSQL('INSERT INTO icn...', 'isss', NULL, 'verify', 'OMITTED', NULL) #2 /home/ifcomp/ifcomp.org/compcommon/libs/auth.php(349): record_ip(NULL, 'verify', 'OMITTED', NULL) #3 /home/ifcomp/ifcomp.org/htdocs/profile/verify.php(21): verify_account('OMITTED', 'OMITTED...', 'OMITTED') #4 {main} thrown in /home/ifcomp/ifcomp.org/compcommon/libs/codesense_mysqli.php on line 124

Hopefully I get my teammate and I signed up!

EDIT: Odd, even though I got that error I was able to login to both sites afterwards! False alarm I suppose?